Tuesday, July 1, 2008

rants.

I have never felt so distant and vague in my entire life. I feel nagged. I feel as if everyone around me isn't trying as hard as I am. Or is it me? I feel all caged up. I feel like as if i am making too many silent mistakes - mistakes that put me in slices of life that I don't want to be in.


I feel as if everything is going around in a circle. My life's literally, repetition personified. I know, well, most of the time I know what my next moment going to shape up to be. I know what she's going to say. What he's going to do. What my emails are going to say. When i'm going to get my cup of coffee. I JUST KNOW.

There are no surprises. There's no excitement. There is absolutely no reward. THERE IS REMUNERATION - But, that is only a means to an end. Where's that "identity"? Where is the core of my spirit? The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences - and I don't have any. I used to. Now, I don't.

I have a creative job - one that is supposed to stimulate me, excite me, make my mind orgasm with creative bliss and divine freedom - but, alas, it's just not cutting it.

They talk about convergence, diverse markets, B2B, servicing, cross platform, integration, and the like. But, what they forget that all of "THAT", was already done to death. They don't realize that it's not about "THEM" anymore, it's about "EVERYONE". For me, half a revolution just isn't working.

... change fully or rot completely.

No comments: