Wednesday, July 30, 2008

She Can



Separation is always painful - but, at the same time, is an occasion to rejoice and celebrate some independence in the knowing that 'you can'. Today, Meghana Bhat - my mentor, my friend, my 'bitch-master', my everything in the office, will quit. It is, I hope, an affirmation of her trust in me and my abilities and obviously, an implication that it is time for her to move on and do her thing, because 'she can' .

Meghana has and will continue to be one helluva mind-numbingly-creative maverick, who will try anything once, and everything good, many times over. Her sense of direction and her sense of clarity on issues ranging from a lousy brief to a dollop of ice-cream will be missed, and dearly at that.

With that being said, I salute my mentor, and will now connect with her and plan on how we can manage to take the ride home together. Who said gossip was bad?

Hugs,
Jonathan

No comments: