Friday, February 29, 2008

How Meghana re-built my house and cloned my bitch


I'm new. I don't know how it's done - but i do it my own way. I'm talking about building my house and owning my own female types dog. And when i say house - i mean pictures, words, graphics, fonts - the works. And when i mean owning my female types dog - i mean making everyone envious of my house. I know, it's a little difficult to understand - but, you've all been in this place before.

Everytime you try to do something new - someone old comes by and tell you "HOW" its done. Now, this is a good thing - especially when you're learning - But, to see your own creation falling to pieces or being torn apart hurts a little.

But, yea - i get paid to get my house re-built over and over again and get praise for a cloned bitch.

I know you haven't understood my happy drift - and that's because you ain't Meghana's bitch.

2 comments:

meghu said...

you write real nice. very heartfelt and very real.

and easily relatable. :) good for you

Cookiespaws said...
This comment has been removed by the author.